Custom Molding of Rubber Lottery Balls for the Gambling Industry
Pierce-Roberts Rubber Company custom manufactures these lottery balls for several customers, to meet unique color specifications. To begin, we work with a customer-supplied print and 2D CAD drawing. Once we design and manufacture the mold, we transfer mold the lottery balls using a 100-ton compression press. Each ball is made from natural rubber, measures 2 inches in outside diameter, and weighs +/- ¼ of a gram. Our tightest dimensional tolerance during molding is +/- .001 of an inch, to ensure precision and quality.
We weigh the lottery balls and perform in-process visual inspection and size testing. With a 4 week turnaround time, these custom molded lottery balls can be shipped globally. We're happy to match any color on the Pantone Color System. To learn more, please contact Pierce-Roberts.
Custom Molded Rubber Lottery Balls
- We manufacture these lottery balls for several customers to their color specifications.
- Mold Design
- Mold Manufacturing
- Transfer Molding
- Compression Press 100 tons
- Dimensional: ±.001"
- Weight ±1/4 of a gram
- Natural Rubber
- Match any color to the Pantone Color System
- Weigh, visual, size testing
- 4 Weeks
- Customer supplied print, 2D CAD Drawing
- Customer supplied specifications
- Custom Molded Lottery Balls