Custom Rubber Molding of Neoprene Ear Cushion for the Medical Industry
Considered to be the best in the industry, these custom molded MX41-AR ear cushions are manufactured using a hand-drawn design developed by Pierce-Roberts Rubber Company over 40 years ago. Beginning with this drawing and a customer-supplied 2D CAD drawing, and following strict OSHA standards, we first design and manufacture the appropriate mold. Next, we compression mold the ear cushions, and then bond the neoprene sponge to solid neoprene rubber, using water-based rubber glue. Available in black, blue, red, our ear cushions are tested by independent labs and visually inspected 100 percent at every stage of manufacturing.
Measuring 2 inches to ¾ of an inch in outside diameter, ¾ of an inch in inside diameter, and ¾ of an inch in thickness, each ear cushion weighs .11 of a pound. With a 1 to 2 week turnaround time, we ship orders to medical industry clients worldwide. To learn more, please contact Pierce-Roberts.
Custom Molded Neoprene Ear Cushion
- These custom molded MX41-AR Ear Cushions are considered to be the best ear cushions in the industry.
- Product was designed by Engineers at Pierce-Roberts
- Hand drawn over 40 years ago
- Tested by independent labs
- Mold Design
- Mold Manufacturing
- Compression molded
- Bonding Neoprene Sponge to Solid Neoprene Rubber
- Compression Press
- 2-3/4" OD, ¾" ID, ¾" Thick
- Not a real tight tolerance. Glue bond needs to hold very well and aesthetically needs to look great.
- Neoprene Sponge
- Neoprene Rubber
- Water based rubber glue
- 100 % Visual inspection at every stage of manufacturing
- .11 lbs
- 1-2 Weeks
- Customer supplied print, 2D CAD Drawing
- Custom Molded MX41-AR Ear Cushion